Terms & Conditions
This page contains a website disclaimer governing the use of this website
1. Identification of Domain Holder
According to Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform:
The owner of the site is “Studiobricks, SL” residing in “Pol. Ind. La Serra, C/Segarra, 1 08185 Lliçà de Vall Barcelona, Spain” with VAT number “B65519316” registered at the register mercantile of Barcelona “42468, B409263”
2. Right to Information
In compliance with the provisions of Article 5 of Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter RGPD), we inform you that the data you enter on the forms you find on the web and that you send to our email address, will be incorporated as you supply them to a customer file registered in the private of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. The data controllers are “Studiobricks, SL”
We will use the data to provide the services you request and to send you information on the process of your request via email or postal address.
We remind you that you have the right to consult, access, delete, cancel, rectify and oppose your data, this is treated in terms provided in the order and, especially in the RGPD. To exercise these rights, you may write to Pol. Ind. La Serra, C/Segarra, 1, 08185 Lliçà de Vall Barcelona, Spain, reached by phone at Tel.: (+34) 93.843.7459) or send an email to the address email@example.com with the words “PRIVACY” in the subject
3. User Consent
It is understood that the user accepts the conditions laid down by pressing the I AGREE button found in all forms of data collection, or if you send a message with your email intention.
Personal data are stored in the database of customers. “Studiobricks, SL” ensures technical and organizational measures to preserve the integrity and security of the information.
The file is provided with the mandatory security documents and has established all the technical means and disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data you provide.
The processing of the personal data is set to the rules established in Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data.
5. Rules of Use
These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
- 5.1 By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
- 5.2 If you register with our website, submit any material to our website or use any of our website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
- 5.4 Cookies are small files that are sent to and stored in your computer by the websites you visit. Cookies are stored your browser’s file directory. Next time you visit the site, your browser will read the cookies and relay the information back to the website or element that originally set the cookies. For any queries regarding cookies you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Copyright Notice
- 6.1 Copyright (c) 2018- Studio Bricks Office Solutions
- 6.2 Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- (a) Studiobricks, SL, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website;
- and (b) all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website are reserved.
7. Acceptable use
- You may view and/or download from the Website for caching purposes only, and print pages from the Website, provided that you must not:
(a) use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- (b) use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- (c) use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- (d) conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- (e) republish material from this Website (including republication on another website);
- (f) duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit the Website or material on the Website for a commercial purpose, without the express written consent of the Company.
7.1 You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
7.2 You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is complete and non-misleading.
8. Limitations of Liability
The information on the Website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold the Company liable for information or material published on the Website and the information contained on the Website. Notwithstanding our efforts to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; and do not represent or guarantee that the material on this website is regularly kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Company makes no representations, warranties, promises or conditions concerning any subject matter of our products displayed on the Website, including, without limitation, to any conditions concerning quality or fitness for use for a purpose. The Company’s liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under law.
The Company will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under this Disclaimer or in connection with the Website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise – including, without limitation to any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings
“Studiobricks, SL” is not liable for damages that may result from interference or telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the electronic system, the presence of computer viruses, malware or any other factor beyond its control. Nor is responsible for the content or third-party systems connected with the domain “Studiobricks SL” via links.
9. Changes to These Terms and Effective
“Studiobricks SL” may change these terms at any time, without notice, by posting amended as the appear.
10. Law and Jurisdiction
The relationship between “Studiobricks SL” and the user will be governed by Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Spain.